- Valid SkinKandy Gift Cards can be used for purchases at all SkinKandy stores.
- Gift cards are unable to be used for online purchases via the SkinKandy website.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Gift cards may not be used to purchase goods or services that a retailer is not permitted to supply to you (for example, age restrictions apply to certain piercing procedures).
How to purchase and load your Gift Card
Present the card to the point of sale operator. Nominate the value you wish to be loaded on the card. A minimum of $20.00 can be loaded on each card. Pay for your Gift Card and the transaction will be completed when the card is activated through our point of sale system. Gift Cards cannot be purchased by using a Gift Card. Note: there may be a delay with the Gift Card activating in the system once loaded. During this delay, the Gift Card cannot be used for purchases.
Making purchases with your Gift Card
Present your card to the operator who will process the transaction using our point of sale system. The transaction will be completed when the balance has reduced on your Gift Card. No change will be given: any remaining balance on the card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases. In the act of providing your Gift Card, or Gift Card details, to the operator for purchase of goods or services, you are authorising the transaction. You agree that we can reduce the remaining card value by the value of all purchases of goods and services that are authorised by you.
Purchases exceeding the Gift Card value
Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
No cash advances
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
Validity and expiry of Gift Cards
Your Gift Card will be valid for use for one year from the date of issue. Any balance that remains on a Gift Card will not be available for use after the card’s expiry date. To check the expiry date of your Gift Card please call or visit the SkinKandy store where the Gift Card was purchased.
Re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards
Re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards is not available unless the Gift Cards are proven to be faulty or damaged as a result of the production process.
Lost or stolen Gift Card
Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Can I exchange my Gift Card?
You cannot exchange your Gift Card for another tender, cash or discount.
Exchanging items purchased with a Gift Card.
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with a Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to our SkinKandy exchange and returns policies.
Your Gift Card, your responsibility
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any SkinKandy employees.
- To add or remove where the Gift Card may be redeemed;
- To add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Card;
- For infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
- To comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
- Where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.